mayan gold goat milk soap
Spend $30 and get 20% off your order
Essential Oils: patchouli, amyris, clary Sage, mandarin orange, pink grapefruit, sweet orange, benzoin, mica, cocoa absolute
Botanicals: plumeria petals
Ingredients: our own goat milk, sunflower (Helianthus annuus) oil, coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil, sodium hydroxide*, avocado (Persea americana) oil, organic RSPO sustainably harvested palm (Elaeis guineensis) oil, organic unrefined cocoa (Theobroma cacao) butter, castor bean (Ricinus communis) oil, patchouli (Pogostemon patchouli) essential oil, amyris (Amyris balsamifera) essential oil, plumeria (Plumeria rubra frangipani) petals, clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) essential oil, mandarin (Citrus reticulata) essential oil, pink grapefruit (Citrus paradisii) essential oil, sweet orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis) essential oil, benzoin (Styrax benzoin) essential oil, vitamin E (tocopherol), mica, rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) oil extract, cocoa (Theobroma cacao) absolute
* Made with a 5% lye discount (superfatted) so no lye remains in the soap after curing.
• Handmade on our farm in small batches using raw milk from our own organically fed goats
• Only RSPO Certified sustainably harvested organic palm oil
• Only pure essential oils, botanicals and minerals
• Bars are hand poured, hand cut and cured for 45 days
• We print our labels on acid-free lignin-free paper made from 100% recycled post-consumer fibers
• We hand wrap our bars in biodegradable, recyclable and compostable Biolefin
• Lasts 4 to 6 weeks depending on usage — to maximize allow to dry completely between uses
Shipping & Policies
Shipping from United States
1-2 business days
Estimated shipping times
North America : 2 - 3 business days
Europe : 3 - 5 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 3 - 5 business days
Asia Pacific : 4 - 6 business days
Latin America and the Caribbean : 3 - 4 business days
North Africa and the Middle East : 4 - 6 business days
Sub-Saharan Africa : 4 - 6 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.