• Handmade on our farm in small batches using raw milk from our own organically fed goats
• Only RSPO Certified sustainably harvested organic palm oil
• Only pure essential oils, botanicals and minerals
• Bars are hand poured, hand cut and cured for 45 days
• We print our labels on acid-free lignin-free paper made from 100% recycled post-consumer fibers
• We hand wrap our bars in biodegradable, recyclable and compostable Biolefin
• Lasts 4 to 6 weeks depending on usage — to maximize allow to dry completely between uses
• Our goats eat soy-free certified organic feed and free range on a 3-acre pasture together with chickens and a horse or two.
Flair's Fayre is a Redland farm located in Princeton, Florida. We are not organic, but our livestock eat soy-free certified organic feed. Goats and chickens free range on a 3-acre pasture together with a horse or two.
If you’re looking for high quality, farm fresh products, you’ve come to the right place. At Flair's Fayre we’ll give you the personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. Let us put our experience to work for you.
Our raw milk (and sometimes yoghurt, labneh, kefir or chevre) are available from these local suppliers: https://www.flairsfayre.net/post/128741416932/flairs-fayre-raw-goat-milk.